Our Journey So Far
Utilitysavingexpert.com Ltd. was established in 2014 by social entrepreneur Chris Richards drawing on his experience with third sector not-for-profit organisations, specialising in helping people in debt with Local Authorities. Recognising that the majority of people helped were spending significant amounts on their utility bills, Chris wanted to do something to reduce the burden of unnecessarily high utility bills.
Utility Saving Expert started life as an energy comparison site however, strong positive feedback from those using the site showed there was a demand to expand the site into a more comprehensive price comparison website, focussing on areas where savings could be made.
With a strong social background, many of the users of our site are referred to us by Housing Associations, Charities and even Councils to help our clients get better deals on everything from energy to life insurance.
Our Customer pledge:
We are very conscious of the value of your time,
- so have made our website as easy to use as possible. We recognise the importance of continually improving, so if you have a suggestion of how we can do things better, we promise to listen.
We are deeply passionate about helping you save money,
- particularly as helping you save money on your household bills, will free up cash to pay off debt, save or even invest.
We commit to help you make the most informed decision when it comes to your household bills.
- We aim to provide you with the tools to make the best choice of energy supplier or car insurance provider.
We are impartial and unbiased.
- We just want you to get the best deal.
We respect your privacy at all times
- We will never sell your data onto third parties.
Lastly and we think quite importantly we’ve decided to give 10% of all profits generated by this website to fuel-poverty related charities – So, Utility Saving Expert is not just another comparison site, we’re different and proud of it!