Compare Gazprom Energy prices in under 60 seconds
We guarantee to beat your business energy supplier renewal quote, or we’ll give you £1,000* T’s & C’s Apply
Compare Gazprom business energy prices online
See how much you could save in 60 seconds!
or call now on 01242 323 131
Key information about Gazprom Energy
Gazprom Company History
Fuel source summary
As of figures available in October 2018, this is Gazprom Energy’s electricity fuel mix:
Source of electricity percentage from the following fuels:
- Coal 3%
- Natural Gas 17%
- Nuclear 5%
- Renewable 74%
- Other fuels 1%
As of figures available in October 2018, Gazprom assessed its environmental impact as follows:
Environmental impact = 95.77g CO2 emissions/kWh and 0.00052g high level radioactive waste/kWh.
Current Gazprom Energy tariffs
Gazprom provides a range of products for large industrial and commercial businesses
The business energy provider offers fixed products, flexible products, pass-through products and a whole range of other services
Shield Fixed Price gas
Gazprom’s Shield Gas offers the following benefits:
- Total budget security and protection against market fluctuations
- Freedom to set a contract length of between 12 months and five years, depending upon start date
- Set-up with an optional automated meter reading service
- Free online access to your account, helping you stay informed and in touch
If your business uses more than 10GWh of gas per year, you could save money with Gazprom’s flexible gas purchasing contracts.
- Pay the true price of the gas your business uses – so if the third-party charges associated with your supply drop, then so will your gas bills
- Monitor your gas usage and spend by accessing your account online – perfect for owners, accountants, managers and energy specialists
- Accurate bills through Gazprom’s automated meter reading service
- Freedom to sign contract lengths from 12 months to five years, up to four years in advance.*
Shield Fixed Price electricity
Gazprom’s Shield Electricity offers the following benefits:
- Fixed price, for great protection against market fluctuations and more accurate budgeting
- Automated meter reading services, ideal for busy professionals
- Contract lengths between 12 and 42 months, providing long-term protection
- Free online access to your account
If your business uses more than 100 GWh of electricity per year, employs a dedicated energy manager or buyer, Gazprom’s flexible electricity contract may be the right solution for your business needs.
True pass-through electricity
True Electricity is Gazprom’s pass-through electricity option, it offers businesses the following benefits:
- A mix of protection and cost-saving potential
- Freedom to select the elements you’d like to fix and those you’d like to pass through
- Further flexibility is offered by the varied contract lengths, contract terms range from 12 to 42 months
- Free online access to your account is offered
- A monthly automated meter reading service to avoid estimated bills
Gazprom also provides the following services
- Carbon management
- Gas shipping
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
Gazprom have won a number of industry awards and accolades, including Supplier of the Year at the Energy Awards 2015.
Currently, there isn’t enough data to provide accurate review scores for the commercial energy provider.
United Gas and Power currently have a rating of 9.2 out of 10 from 212 reviews on Trustpilot.
Compare Gazprom Energy
You should now have all the necessary information you need for Gazprom. Use Utility Saving Expert’s business energy comparison website to see how Gazprom compares against other business energy suppliers in the UK.
It’s quick and simple to get an online quote within minutes, alternatively you can speak to one of our energy experts by calling 01242 32 31 31