United Gas & Power
Compare United Gas & Power prices in under 60 seconds
We guarantee to beat your business energy supplier renewal quote, or we’ll give you £1,000* T’s & C’s Apply
Compare United Gas & Power energy prices online
See how much you could save in 60 seconds!
or call now on 01242 323 131
Key information about United Gas and Power
How to contact United Gas and Power
You can contact United Gas and Power by using the following methods:
If you wish to make contact via post, you can write to them at:
United Gas & Power
16 Otley Road
Their office opening hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Remember that any telephone calls you make are likely to be recorded.
- Contact United Gas & Power via telephone by calling them on 0800 669 6697
If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak, contact The National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999. Calls are free, and they operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Republic of Ireland customers should contact The National Gas Emergency Service on 1850 20 50 50.
We also recommend that you take the following action:
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the space
- Turn gas supply and gas appliances off at the mains
- Avoid smoking or the use of any naked flames
- Avoid turning any electrical switches off or on
You can visit United Gas and Power’s website directly at: https://www.ugp.co.uk/
Head office location
A map showing their head office location can be found below.
Fuel source summary
United Gas have not disclosed their electricity fuel mix. We’ll update this once we have the relevant information.
- Coal – TBC
- Natural Gas – TBC
- Nuclear – TBC
- Renewable – TBC
- Other fuels – TBC
As of figures available in 2019, UGP assessed its environmental impact as follows:
Environmental impact = TBC g/kWh CO2 emissions/kWh and TBC g/kWh high level radioactive waste/kWh.
United Gas and Power tariffs
UGP provides tailored business gas packages to suit all requirements. They are able to offer competitive rates with savings of up to £700 for your business’ gas supply.
Additionally, you have the option to get a fixed tariff between 12 and 36 months, this means that you won’t be affected by wholesale energy market price increases once you’ve agreed a contract.
Here’s a number of reasons to switch your gas to UGP:
- They have a UK based customer service team
- They’re able to react to wholesale gas market price changes so savings can be passed on
- Simplified monthly invoices explain your gas consumption and cost
United Gas & Power supply electricity to thousands of businesses across the UK. They offer a range of business electricity tariffs at competitive prices.
Here’s a number of reasons to switch your electricity to UGP:
- Receive a free smart meter installation
- Competitively priced electricity supply to meet your business’ requirements
- Accurate and transparent billing
- Dedicated customer support with advisors to answer any electricity and gas queries you may have
Whether you need commercial electricity or gas, UGP wants to provide flexibility and give you “total control in every aspect.”
United Gas and Power currently have a rating of 9.2 out of 10 from 212 reviews on Trustpilot.
Compare Crown Gas & Power
You should now have all the necessary information you need for United Gas & Power. Use Utility Saving Expert’s online business energy comparison tool to see how UGP compares against other UK commercial energy suppliers.
It’s quick and simple to get an online quote within minutes, alternatively you can speak to one of our energy experts by calling 01242 32 31 31