Motorcycle Trade Insurance
Compare cheap motorcycle traders insurance quotes
- Complete one short form
- Quickly compare quotes
- Find a great deal today
Low cost motorcycle trade insurance policies
Created for anyone running a motorcycle business, specialist insurance for the motorbike trade gives you peace of mind that your business is sufficiently protected, should anything go wrong.
Motorcycle trader insurance is geared for businesses such as:
- New motorbike showrooms
- Used motorbike dealerships
- Bike bodywork specialists
- Bike mechanics and repair workshops
- Motorbike servicing and MOT garages
With insurance in place, your business is protected from financial losses if you need to make a claim, or if a claim is made against you.
If your stock of motorbikes or motorcycling equipment is stolen or becomes damaged, for example, with the right insurance policy, you’ll be covered. Similarly, if someone takes your business to court, your policy can cover your legal fees and any compensation that needs to be paid.
Without motorcycle trader’s cover, on the other hand, you will need to meet costs yourself if there is an accident or incident.
How to know if you need motorbike trade insurance
Choosing the right level of cover
Compare cheap motor traders insurance quotes
How to lower the cost of your motorbike trade policy
Motor trade cover can be scaled up to reflect the needs of your business, so your motorcycle trade policy might cost a different sum to another bike business.
Because of this, it’s difficult to estimate an average cost, but as with most types of insurance, there are some common ways to push the cost of your premiums down. You can encourage cheaper rates by:
- Opting to pay a single, annual lump-sum for your motorcycle trade insurance rather than taking out a monthly payment plan. This also ensures your payments are never late and won’t incur any unexpected fees.
- Giving a highly accurate estimate of the value of items you want to be insured, such as your stock and property. If you give inaccurate figures, you risk overpaying for your cover or having it invalidated.
- Improving the security of your business premises, stock, and any storage units you own, with advanced security systems, alarms and CCTV installation, as well as good training for your staff. By making security a top priority, you reduce the chance of a break-in. In addition to this practical benefit, you also become a safer prospect from your insurer’s perspective. If they think the risk of theft or vandalism is lower, they will charge you less for cover because they don’t expect you to claim.
The best way to find cheaper deals for your motorbike trade insurance is by using Utility Saving Expert to compare policies at competitive prices from a wide range of insurance providers.
Input some details about your business and insurance needs at UtilitySavingExpert.com and we will automatically generate the best value insurance cover for you to choose from.